We’re excited to announce that LogicGate’s very own co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Jon Siegler, will participate as a panelist in a webinar scheduled for this Thursday, January 17.
Hosted by the ITGRC Forum, the webinar is titled Critical Actions to Survive a Data Breach in 2019 and Beyond. During the conversation, Jon will dish on some recommended steps companies can take to prepare themselves for when data breaches occur. He’ll be joined by a stellar lineup of fellow panelists, including Nicole Eagan, CEO at Darktrace, and Stephen Boyer, CTO and Co-Founder at Bitsight. Colin Whittaker, Founder and Director of Informed Risk Decisions Ltd., will moderate.
The discussion will touch on topics such as:
- Critical actions for responding to a data breach
- Security analytics for incident detection and response
- Determining the extent of damage once a breach is detected
- Steps to contain affected systems
- How AI can respond to emerging threats before they do damage
- Key communication protocols and stakeholder activities
- Much more
Critical Actions to Survive a Data Breach in 2019 and Beyond
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST (noon CST)
Click here to register.