Build Effective Policy Management Into Every Part of Your Organization
LogicGate's Policy Management module gives you the power to automate routine compliance activities. It's like having a personal assistant to help manage your mission-critical risks.
LogicGate Policy Management Solutions
Create Your Own Adaptable Policy Workflows
- Draw a simple flowchart of your policy management procedures and deploy a controlled, scalable, and repeatable process within minutes.
- Configure every aspect of your policy management process, from designing the workflow to designating approvers and submitting requests, while keeping everyone in the loop.
- Build logic around key processes to ensure tasks are routed to the right business units in an efficient, repeatable manner.
Consolidate Your Policy Management Activities
- Gather data and reports dispersed across email and spreadsheets into a single repository where they can be properly accessed, analyzed, and audited in a cohesive program.
- Identify gaps in your control system that can be closed through quick and easy manipulation of your workflow, without writing any code.
- Break down organizational barriers with cross-functional collaboration on tasks, processes, assessments, and approvals — with total transparency.
Automate Business Logic Throughout Your Enterprise
- Link policies and procedures across your business so the proper communication channels are activated in the event of a policy change or violation.
- Tap into our libraries of policy statements and control frameworks, or align your existing policy playbook with industry best practices.
- Create hierarchies that connect controls to risks, business units, regulations, and more — and quickly gain insight into how a change in one area will impact your risk profiles in another.
"I loved the ease of use of the software program. The reps that we worked with were easy to talk to and would answer any questions we had. Our users of the program were able to learn very easily."
- VP Risk Management, Financial Services
Ready to see LogicGate in action?
Requesting a demo is free and easy. Get in touch and we’ll show you how it works.
Request A Demo