Make Effective Policy Management a Matter of Policy Watch Now
Risk Cloud™️ x Policy Management
Supercharge your policy management by centralizing oversight and linking them to critical procedures. It's like having a personal assistant to help manage the entire policy lifecycle.
LogicGate Policy Management Solutions
No More Rework and Duplicate Efforts to Maintain Policies
- Draw a simple flowchart of your policy management procedures and deploy a controlled, scalable, and repeatable process within minutes.
- Configure every aspect of your policy management process, from designing the workflow to designating approvers and submitting requests, while keeping everyone in the loop.
- Build logic around key processes to ensure tasks are routed to the right business units in an efficient, repeatable manner.
See a Live Demo
Quickly Find All of Your Policy Management Activities In One Place
- Gather data and reports dispersed across email and spreadsheets into a single repository where they can be properly accessed, analyzed, and audited in a cohesive program.
- Identify gaps in your control system that can be closed through quick and easy manipulation of your workflow, without writing any code.
- Break down organizational barriers with cross-functional collaboration on tasks, processes, assessments, and approvals — with total transparency.
View Policy Management Brochure
Automate Business Logic So No One is Wasting Time on Manual Tasks
- Link policies and procedures across your business so the proper communication channels are activated in the event of a policy change or violation.
- Tap into our libraries of policy statements and control frameworks, or align your existing policy playbook with industry best practices.
- Create hierarchies that connect controls to risks, business units, regulations, and more — and quickly gain insight into how a change in one area will impact your risk profiles in another.
Why Customers Choose LogicGate
"I loved the ease of use of the software program. The reps that we worked with were easy to talk to and would answer any questions we had. Our users of the program were able to learn very easily."
- VP Risk Management, Financial Services
Ready to experience Risk Cloud?
Let's get started! Request a demo today.