Application. Sometimes called a "process," an Application is a distinct set of rules and logic built in LogicGate’s platform supporting a specific use case.
Secondary User. User that can view and interact with records, view and manage work queues, view reporting, and view records of previous work.
Primary User. Includes all Secondary User abilities, in addition to the ability to create and manage users, create and manage roles and groups, create standard report views, create and modify workflows, create and modify forms, create and modify fields, create automated reminder rules or other automated jobs, perform bulk actions (import, assign), and create new processes.
Limited User. User that has limited functionality to view specific records, complete attestations (such as those on Policy records), or view a work queue. This user type is expected to access the system on a relatively infrequent basis (e.g., a few times per year).
Public Users. Public Users can receive email notifications and perform work using unique, tokenized links.
Public Pages. Public Pages allow you to create publicly available forms that can be submitted by anyone with the unique link.
LogicGate API. Allows you to obtain an API Access Token and use the REST API endpoints to connect LogicGate to other data sources (e.g., BI tools or other select applications).
Enterprise Access. Provides (1) user lifecycle management to auto provision and deprovision users from identity management systems via SCIM and (2) customizable user session inactivity timeout.
Standard Success. Includes access to the LogicGate Help Center (help.logicgate.com); in-app chat support; access to shared Customer Success Analysts; notifications announcing new product features; and LogicGate Standards and Regulations Content Updates made available within 60 days of a major release published by the authoritative source.
Premier Success. Includes access to the LogicGate Help Center (help.logicgate.com); in-app chat support; direct access to a dedicated Customer Success Analyst; up to five (5) hours per month of configuration, administration, and content update support; up to one (1) hour per month with primary Customer Success Manager for ongoing GRC process design guidance; up to three (3) hours per year with a Customer Success Manager for ongoing admin training (i.e., training new admin users and/or conducting more in-depth training on new product features); and support with applying updates to existing control mappings for LogicGate Standards and Regulations Content within 60 days of a major release published by the authoritative source.
Standard Implementation. LogicGate’s Standard Implementation service provides hands-on configuration support from a dedicated LogicGate Customer Success Manager for a 100-day period from the Kick-Off Date. Included in the service is:
- Kickoff and planning to help you meet the 100-day implementation timeline
- Review of existing documentation to determine process design requirements
- Sharing of best practices and recommended approaches based on experience
- Creation of custom forms, fields, and conditional rules
- Creation of workflow routing and mapping
- Creation of custom email notifications
- Configuration of basic reports
- Setup of user access controls and security to align with your organization
- Initial user account creation
- Three (3) standard admin training sessions provided via web conference and recorded
- Single sign-on implementation support (if applicable)
- API guidance and best practices (if applicable)
- Guidance on data import format and in-app import tool (if applicable)
- Go-live recommended best practices
Premier Implementation. Includes all Standard Implementation service offerings, in addition to:
- Three (3) additional admin training sessions to cover custom questions
- Importing and mapping of historical and live data (in-scope for the configuration)
- Two (2) end-user training sessions
- Recording of a custom instructional video that walks through the entire process end-to-end from the end-user perspective
LogicGate Onboarding Service. The LogicGate Onboarding Service includes one Standard Implementation of one App Configuration, which means: (1) the implementation of an application that is one of the Standard Use Cases and not a combination of any two Standard Use Cases; or (2) the implementation of an application that has one clearly defined business owner at your organization and is of a similar scope to a Standard Use Case.
Standard Use Cases. Enterprise Risk Management, Third-Party Risk Management, Vendor Management, IT Risk Management, Policy & Procedure Management / Document Management, Incident Management, Audit Management, Controls Management / Controls Testing (for a single control framework), SOX Controls Testing, Business Continuity Planning, Compliance Task Management, Contract Management / Procurement, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Access Reviews, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Complaint Management, Corrective Actions, Employee Compliance / Employee Attestations, Breach Management, Site Audits, Compliance Monitoring (e.g., Ride Alongs), Asset Management, Specialized Compliance Assessments or Questionnaires.