CHICAGO – Oct. 21, 2022 –– LogicGate, a leading provider of transformative risk and compliance solutions through its Risk Cloud® platform, has been recognized as a product leader within the SaaS, risk management and cybersecurity spaces.
The global enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC) market size was estimated at $40.84 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $134.8 billion by 2028. LogicGate continues to scale its Risk Cloud® platform to meet the needs of the growing market, offering flexible GRC solutions to help companies navigate a high-risk business climate. As a result, The SaaS Awards has recognized LogicGate, shortlisted the company in the Best Enterprise-Level SaaS Product category. The prestigious award program celebrates SaaS solutions across public clouds, as well as alongside private, single-tenant solutions, off-premise or on-premise.
“Company leaders and risk management professionals face more risks — with greater complexity — than ever before,” said Jon Siegler, chief product officer and co-founder of LogicGate. “With LogicGate’s suite of solutions, we’re enabling decision-makers to identify, manage, mitigate, and communicate risks more quickly and effectively across their entire organization. This streamlined approach ensures organizations avoid critical mistakes and turn GRC into a revenue driver. We’ll continue to evolve as risks evolve, empowering our customers to elevate their GRC success.”
LogicGate’s commitment to developing its Risk Cloud has also earned recent recognition as:
- Finalist for Computing's Technology Product Awards, Best Business Security Provider (SME) category.
- The Bronze Award for the 19th Annual Stevie International Business Award program for Computer Software Company of the Year (Medium Size).
- The Gold Winner in the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program for Risk Management Product, North America (100 to 499 employees).
- Shortlist for Cyber Security Company of the Year by the Global Business Tech Awards.
- Best Tech Startup finalist for the 2022 Timmy Awards.
To learn more about LogicGate and its Risk Cloud platform, visit LogicGate.com.