CHICAGO – June 22, 2021 – For the twelfth consecutive quarter, G2 named LogicGate® a leader in its Summer 2021 Grid® for GRC platforms. In the first half of 2021, the company received accolades for its superior company culture, and its Risk CloudTM platform won or earned recognition for innovation and excellence in governance, risk and compliance (GRC), security and SaaS from prestigious product award organizations.
As the leader in the G2 Summer 2021 Grid for GRC Platforms, LogicGate recorded an overall score of 82. G2 rates products and sellers based on:
- Reviews gathered from its user community.
- Data aggregated from online sources and social networks.
In addition to its overall Grid score, LogicGate scored average or above average in every satisfaction rating category, including a 98% in ‘Quality of Support,’ (90% industry average), and 99% in ‘Ease of Doing Business With’ (92% industry average).
“The reason we’ve been so successful to date, and have been able to partner with high-caliber customers is our people, their commitment to excellence and their drive for continuous innovation,” said Matt Kunkel, CEO of LogicGate.
LogicGate also made the list as a finalist for Crain’s 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago. In partnership with Best Companies Group, Crain’s Chicago Business surveyed thousands of employees across varied industries on working conditions, benefits and corporate culture to identify and honor the 100 best companies to work for in the Chicago area. The survey used a weighted, two-step evaluation process to select each company, assessing workplace policies, practices and demographics as well as each participant’s experiences and attitudes.
LogicGate prioritizes employees’ wellbeing, comfort, and safety with dedicated health days, flexible work hours, generous PTO and a modern work environment. The company supports employees' professional and personal growth with its Emerging Leaders Program that prepares individual contributors for future leadership roles within the organization. LogicGate's Employee Resource Groups offer collaborative learning and personal growth, for example, Women in LogicGate (WIL) is an internal community dedicated to ensuring women’s equality.
“I’m proud of our leaders and their ability to grow our culture and contribute meaningfully to our employees' personal and professional development,” said Kunkel. “We truly believe LogicGate is the best place to work, as evidenced by our success providing customers with a cutting edge GRC platform and best-in-class service.”
In addition to workplace benefits and culture, LogicGate’s innovation has sparked product growth and momentum for its Risk Cloud platform, which has also garnered recent recognition and praise from other award programs:
- Business Intelligence Group named LogicGate as one of its Fortress Cyber Security Award winners. The award program rewards leading global companies working to protect data and electronic assets from hackers.
- FinTech Global, a specialist research firm, named LogicGate on its second annual list of the world’s most innovative providers of digital solutions helping financial services firms defend against cyberattacks, the RegTech 100.
- Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global InfoSec Awards promote companies with unique and compelling value propositions for their product or service within the information security space. LogicGate won the “Cutting Edge in IT Vendor Risk Management” award category.
- The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals and products demonstrating excellence and innovation in information security. Voting members of the information security community selected the Risk Cloud platform as the Silver Winner for the Risk Management Product or Service — North America, 100 to 499 employees — category.
- LogicGate’s Risk Cloud was named a finalist for the European FinTech Awards “RegTech of the Year'' category. The awards celebrate Europe’s best and brightest in financial and regulatory technology.
This follows LogicGate’s investment in its Strategic Alliances Program and significant expansion of its integrations suite and services. For more information about the company, visit LogicGate.com.
Download the report here.
G2, the world's leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 1,000,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than five million people visit G2's site to gain unique insights.