CHICAGO –– September 22, 2022 –– LogicGate, a leading provider of transformative risk and compliance solutions through its Risk Cloud® platform, has been named a Leader on the G2 Grid Report for GRC Platforms Fall 2022. The announcement marks LogicGate’s 13th consecutive quarter as a Leader, based on receiving a high customer satisfaction score and having a large market presence.
The global enterprise GRC market size was estimated at $40.84 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $134.8 billion by 2028. LogicGate continues to scale its Risk Cloud platform to meet the needs of a growing market, offering flexible GRC solutions to help companies navigate a high-risk business climate. Leveraging Risk Cloud, LogicGate customers can enhance their GRC programs, ensuring entire risk teams — and companies — identify, quantify, and elevate risks while building holistic GRC programs.
“With more complex, rapidly evolving risks, GRC is everyone’s responsibility,” said Matt Kunkel, CEO and co-founder of LogicGate. “At LogicGate, we’re working with businesses and company leaders who are committed to identifying, mitigating, and communicating risks effectively across their entire organization. And we’re committed to growing our Risk Cloud platform to meet the needs of our customers in today’s growing GRC market.”
Key takeaways from G2’s report include:
- 99% of users rated LogicGate Risk Cloud 4 or 5 stars.
- 94% of users believe Risk Cloud is “headed in the right direction.”
- 92% of users said they would be likely to recommend the platform.
- 98% of reviewers said they were satisfied with the quality of support offered for Risk Cloud.
- 98% of reviewers said it was easy to do business with LogicGate.