Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work Names LogicGate as Finalist

[2022-08-12-10-15-31]___Social-1

August 19, 2022 — LogicGate has been ranked #62 by Crain’s Chicago Business in its annual Best Places to Work in Chicago ranking for the third consecutive year. You can view the complete list on Crain’s website  along with a breakdown based on company size. 

The Best Places to Work awards aim to identify and honor the top 100 businesses in the Chicago area based on a weighted survey of both employees and employers. The survey asks respondents about working conditions, corporate culture, and how employees are treated. Responses are then analyzed to identify award winners and determine rankings.

The awards aim to recognize and spotlight the best places to work in Chicago. To be considered for a spot on the list, companies must:

  • Be a public or privately held company
  • Be for-profit, government entity, or not-for-profit business
  • Have a facility in the Chicago area (which includes the counties of DuPage, Lake in Illinois, Lake in Indiana, McHenry, Will, or Cook)
  • Employ a minimum of 25 full-time or part-time employees who work in Chicago
  • Be an operating business for a minimum of one year

Finalists, and their rank, are determined by a two-step process. The first step involves evaluating a company’s practices, policies, and demographics, worth roughly 25% of the total score. Next, employee surveys aim to assess the attitudes and experiences of individual employees about their workplace. The employee survey is worth the remaining 75% of the score. Combined, both scores determine a company’s eligibility for the list and its rank within it. 

In association with Crain’s Chicago Business, Best Companies Group managed registration, the survey process, and analyzed the results to determine the final ranking order. 

About Crain’s Chicago Business

Crain’s Chicago Business is the top source of news, analysis and information on business in metropolitan Chicago for decision-makers in the private and public sectors. Crain's publishes a weekly business magazine, providing deeper analysis, commentary, special reports and features. Crain's also produces databases, live events and sponsored content, all with the aim of deepening readers' understanding of local business. Crain’s Chicago Business is the leading source of information on Chicago’s economy, the companies, industries and institutions that operate here and the entrepreneurs and innovators who drive the city’s growth. 

About LogicGate

LogicGate® is an industry-recognized leader in cloud-based governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solutions. Its Risk Cloud® platform enables businesses to manage risks proactively and remain compliant all in real-time. Risk Cloud provides a comprehensive suite of end-to-end solutions that allow for customization and out-of-the-box functionality, empowering companies to manage risks and compliance confidently. The Chicago-based company has received acclaim from Inc’s Top 5000 Fastest Growing Businesses and has been named a GRC leader by G2 Grid for three consecutive years.