Every project must be analyzed from both cost and benefit perspectives, and building a technology-enabled ERM program in The Risk Cloud™️ is no different. It gets tricky when timing, upfront costs, and indirect benefits combine to make accurate forecasting difficult.
This eBook offers clarity by prescribing not a precise method for calculations, but rather the right questions executives need to ask before embarking on the project. Download the eBook and learn how to:
- Articulate a strategy for your ERM program
- Bring the right stakeholders to the table
- Understand the non-monetary costs and benefits of an ERM program
- Sell the program to board members and executives
- Understand how The Risk Cloud™️ can power your long-term strategy
- Much more