Keeping up with the ever-shifting regulatory tides feels increasingly impossible as regulations continue to change with more frequency, and new regulations popup on a seemingly monthly basis. A streamlined regulatory compliance process is now more important than ever.
Speaker: Marc Van de Ven, Senior Solutions Engineer at LogicGate
When you take compliance tasks off of spreadsheets and email, you can start to realize the benefits of centralization and automation. In this webinar, we’ll explore key components of any regulatory compliance program, and we’ll discuss how LogicGate’s Risk Cloud can help you prevent compliance tasks from slipping through the cracks.
We’ll also discuss:
- The various components of a regulatory compliance program: We’ll review different components to a regulatory compliance program and how we provide a scalable platform to support you as as your organization grows & matures
- How to filter out regulatory white noise & define obligations to streamline compliance
- Add-on components: Discuss other ‘components’ that you can gradually add to your program as needed, based on when you are ready from a maturity perspective. Components can include: Compliance Risk Assessments, Regulatory Change Management & Horizon Scanning.
- Downstream effects: Review how to link policies & controls to get immediate insights into impacted policies and work that needs to be performed
- Reporting: Preview the reporting capabilities and Risk Cloud’s reporting capabilities help internal teams stay on track with internal due dates, and easily provide key compliance information to external auditors & regulators.