Top 3 Quotes
- “Trust really is ‘security, compliance, and privacy’—it's the three-legged stool.”
- “The ‘compliance’ is a byproduct [of risk], ‘governance’ is the way you operate, but how you truly define ‘risk’ is where the focus is.”
- “Sensitive data being pushed around an organization through e-mails and spreadsheets—that kind of model is not sustainable.”
- [01:43] From a detective in England to Chief Trust & Security Officer at DocuSign
- [03:17] Duties and responsibilities of a Chief Trust Officer
- [04:26] Evolution of GRC
- [05:26] Exciting trends in GRC
- [06:42] “Duct tape and bubble gum” concept is alarming
- [07:30] What compelled Emily to join LogicGate’s Board of Directors?
- [08:57] Advice for women in tech who are seeking leadership roles
- [11:15] A little birdy told us...